This document was last updated August 18, 2011.
3. Account Password and Security. You represent that the information you have provided (or may hereafter provide) to Baldor through the registration process or otherwise is accurate and that you are the individual identified in such information. In the event any such information changes after you supply it to Baldor, you agree to promptly provide Baldor with electronic notice of any such change at the following e-mail address: TLong@baldor.com. If we issue an account to use the BaldorVIP site to you (an “Account”), we will also issue a username and/or password for such Account to you. You agree (a) to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and (b) that you are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your username. You agree to notify Baldor immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. You agree that Baldor will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your username, either with or without your knowledge. You agree not to use anyone else’s account at any time.
4. Privacy. Your privacy is important to Baldor. See the Privacy Statement for disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
6. Changes in Baldor.com. Baldor may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of all or any portion of Baldor.com, including the availability of any information contained on the Baldor.com Site, at any time for any reason and without notice or liability. Baldor reserves the right, with or without notice to you, to change any of the services offered on Baldor.com including, but not limited to, hours of operation, menu structures, access procedures, software commands, documentation, vendors and/or other services.
8. Linking to Baldor.com. Baldor grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Baldor.com Site (“link”). Any link to the Site from another site must resolve to Baldor’s top level homepage located at www.baldor.com, unaltered in any way. The text of the link must read “Baldor Electric Company,” “Baldor,” “Baldor Electric,” “www.baldor.com,” or “baldor.com.” You may not use any other logo, graphic, or phrase as part of the link without the express written permission of Baldor. The content surrounding any link to the Baldor.com Site must not be false or misleading regarding the relationship between Baldor and any third party or the nature of the products and services provided by Baldor. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to the Baldor.com Site at any time. If we so demand, you agree that you will remove any link to the Baldor.com Site, or any portion thereof, and will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Baldor.com Site or any portion thereof as directed in our demand and will refrain from doing so at anytime after such demand is made.
9. Disclaimer. WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE BALDOR.COM SITE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, SECURITY, SUITABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, TRUTHFULNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BALDOR.COM SITE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE BALDOR.COM SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS) IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND NEITHER BALDOR NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE (A) MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THE BALDOR.COM SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS), OR (B) REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, SECURITY, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, AND/OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION (INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVICE OR GRAPHICS), OR OTHER MATERIALS DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY MANNER ON THE BALDOR.COM SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION (INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVICE OR GRAPHICS), OR OTHER MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BALDOR, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT BALDOR KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE BALDOR.COM SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS). FURTHERMORE, BALDOR, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE BALDOR.COM SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS). NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU BY BALDOR OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER BALDOR NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE WARRANTS THAT ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, BALDOR.COM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS FREE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT BALDOR.COM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS) WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY, AND ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
11. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. Baldor and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to Baldor or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Baldor’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Baldor. If, despite our request that you not send us your idea, you still submit the idea, then regardless of any disclaimers, waivers, or restrictions that may accompany your submission, the following terms shall apply to your submission:
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
- If your idea is protected by an issued patent or is the subject of a published patent application, then you must sign an Idea Evaluation Agreement and agree to its terms before Baldor will consider your idea.
- If paragraph A does not apply and you still submit your idea, then you agree that: (1) your submission and its contents will automatically become the property of Baldor, without any compensation to you; (2) Baldor may use or redistribute the submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Baldor to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submission confidential.
Baldor does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Baldor’s existing business. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us using the form found at http://www.baldor.com/contact/contact-us/general-inquiry. Please provide only specific feedback on Baldor’s existing products or marketing strategies. Such feedback is appreciated and it’s an additional way that Baldor can learn how to best satisfy your needs.
DO NOT include any ideas that Baldor’s Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy will not permit Baldor to accept or consider.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Baldor shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
14. Intellectual Property Notices. All contents of the Baldor.com Site are: Copyright © 2009 Baldor Electric Company and/or its suppliers and licensors, 5711 R.S. Boreham, Jr. Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901 U.S.A. Elements of the Baldor.com Site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Baldor.com Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Baldor. BALDOR, BALDOR DODGE RELIANCE, BALDOR SUPER-E, BE$T BALDOR ENERGY SAVINGS TOOL, BRONZOIL, CST, DIRTY DUTY, DODGE, DUTY MASTER, E-Z KLEEN, ENDURASEAL, EUROFLEX, FLEX+DRIVE, GOLD MOTOR (Color), GRID-LIGN, GRIP TIGHT, H2, HYCORE, HYDROIL, INVERTERDRIVE, LIBERATOR, MAGNAGEAR XTR, MASTER, MATCHED PERFORMANCE, MAXUM, METRIC-E, MICROFLEX, MINT, ,MINTDRIVE, MOD EXPRESS, MOTIFLEX, NAMEPLATE (Shape), NEXTMOVE, NUPAR ,PARA-FLEX, POW'R GARD POWERCHIEF, POWERED BY MINT, PROSPEC, PTPLACE, QUANTIS, REEVES, RELIANCE, RPM AC ,RPM III, SLEEVOIL, SMARTSTEP, SOLIDLUBE, STANDARD-E, SUPER-E, TAPER-LOCK, TIGEAR, TIGEAR-2, TORQUE-ARM, TORQUE-TAMER, TYPE E-XTRA, ULTRA KLEEN, V*S, VECTORDRIVE, Vp=Qp x Sp/C x T and other names of Baldor products and services referenced in Baldor.com may be trademarks or registered trademarks of Baldor Electric Company in the United States and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned in the Baldor.com Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted in these Term of Use are reserved.
15. Policy, Notices and Procedures Regarding Claims of Copyright Infringement. Baldor respects the intellectual property of others. Accordingly, without limiting any other right we have to terminate a user’s account, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Baldor.com Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Baldor’s agent as provided below. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), Baldor designates Randy Breaux as its agent designated to receive notification of claimed copyright infringement (“Designated Agent”). The address of the Designated Agent is 5711 R.S. Boreham, Jr. Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901 U.S.A. The telephone number of the Designated Agent is (479) 646-4711. The facsimile number of the Designated Agent is (479) 648-5792. The electronic mail address of the Designated Agent is TLong@baldor.com. To be effective, such notification must include the following: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site, (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material, (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted, (e) a statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.